Your health and safety is our priority.
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are writing to you to reassure you that our guests, our neighbours’ and our team members’ health and safety are our priority.
We have been monitoring the situation since the beginning of the outbreak in January, and we’ve been implementing extra precautions since February in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our venue and our surrounding neighbourhood.
Therefore, we’d like to summarise some of the measures we’ve been implementing at Cecemuwe.
1. Routine cleaning of all surfaces, including tables, chairs, door handles and floors are being done with disinfectant.
2. Our team members have all been provided with vitamins and supplements, and sick employees are required stay at home.
3. Our team is continuing our SOP of sanitizing their hands before and after handling customer orders and equipments.
4. Hand sanitizers are provided at the counter for customers to use upon entry and upon ordering.
5. During events, our hosts are provided with hand sanitizers.
6. In light of this force majeur, we will be aiding you with free cancellations and rescheduling of events this month as long as cancellations/rescheduling are done at least three days before the event.
At Cecemuwe, we are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and our team. In line with the recommendation to practice social distancing and work from home, we will be available to deliver food and drinks to your home very soon. We continue to monitor the situation, and will continue to carry out these policies as long as necessary. In the meantime, we’ll be happy to help you with any inquiries regarding upcoming events and managing your reservations.